3.04.2011

lululemon...


Hello, hello... hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks! I've been throughly enjoying yoga lately. I'm going twice a week now and the teacher is awesome. This class is a bit more fast-paced, "power" yoga I guess you could say, but I really feel like i'm making good progress. It's so refreshing, and I consistently can't wait for the next class. I love it!

This weekend i'm to Lululemon for a special shopping trip. Lululemon is a Vancouver-started yoga, running, and dancewear company that also doubles it's space as a yoga studio. They have great yoga wear, so i'm off to find a nice tank, and pair of black pants. Hope I find something cute! The above image is their manifesto, which you can download as a PDF to print off yourself... some great thoughts and advice in there, don't you think? (Tip: If you load the PDF into Illustrator, you can change the colour to whatever you want.)

Have a nice weekend!

Photo: Artwork by Lululemon

7 comments:

Charmaine said...

I love lululemon. Somehow there pants can make any bum look good.

Miz.November said...

I love the lululemon ads. They always make you want to get out and live life.

Paper Heart Girl said...

This class sounds great! And, awesome poster. xxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Gelai said...

I love the ad! I love your blog too! :)

Sophie said...

This is great! thank you.
I also love lulu lemon. we have it here in Australia too

http://mylensoflove.blogspot.com/

Fé... said...

Wow... wonderful. All those wise advices in a single picture. Very well put together :)

Natasha said...

I love Lulu and a Canadian company - woot woot! :) Their manifesto is so inspiring. I've been meaning to get back into yoga, it's so easy to to put off going to a class. Sounds like you have a good plan going, and your blog has inspired me to get into a class already!
Natasha xo