2.15.2011

awaiting spring...



Hello everyone... it's been a little while here in IFW but it's been pretty busy in general lately! After completing the Whole Living 28-Day Challenge i've continued with my yoga (2-3 classes a week now) and my ballet class (part of the Challenge to start something new). I am loving both classes, and really finding myself looking forward to them each week. So nice to get out of the computer chair and stretch over lunch, and it's been so much fun re-learning all the ballet steps I knew as a child. I've been surprising myself with my own balance lately too, so it's nice to see i'm getting better at it.

I can't wait for warmer weather though, the cozy feelings of Christmas time are starting to feel a little tiring now, and i'm craving that Spring-time feeling along with more activity. At least the sun is out these days to brighten things up. For now, there's nothing like a warm cup of tea on a chilly day...

Photos: Elena {pretty light} here & here.

4 comments:

Paper Heart Girl said...

Glorious photos! I love your health inspiration! xxxxxx


alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Miz.November said...

Staying on track gets harder for me at this time of year. I'm craving warm weather so I can get outside. But the cold keeps in inside, too depressed about it to work out.
I need to motivate and push through. It's always nice to see a post on this blog. Reminds me that I'm not the only one trying.

Daniella said...

Paper Heart Girl - Glad you're liking it!

Miz.November - Winter can definitely curb the urge to work out, that's for sure! I think that's why i've been enjoying yoga and ballet so much lately, it's not overly strenuous (although the ballet is getting tougher) so I really look forward to it each week! Once the Spring is here I might start jogging outdoors. Glad you're liking the blog though :) Nice to know someone is reading!

Sister Golden Air said...

Beautiful!

http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/